The Arklands Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendors, Arenas, Competitions, New Alexandria and More!

Go down

Vendors, Arenas, Competitions, New Alexandria and More! Empty Vendors, Arenas, Competitions, New Alexandria and More!

Post by The Arklands Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:44 am

We have a lot of stuff planned for the Server! It's in its very early days, so it may take a little while for these things to come to fruition:

- Arenas

So I've been considering building Dino V Dino Arenas, and PVP Arenas. Others can come to watch the event and place bets. The winner of the fight will get some kind of prize.

- Vendors

Admin-Run Vendors in the main city. These will only be open during select times, but you'll be able to get almost anything you want... for the right price, of course!

- Competitions, Challenges... Daily Missions?

Competitions may be related to killing a certain creature, taming a certain creature, or...?
Challenges are occasional missions that are a little more difficult than the average mission.
Daily missions are a thing that are currently in talks/development.

- New Alexandria

I built Alexandria on a previous server. Some of you may know of it. In this server, myself and other admins will be building a bigger, better Alexandria.

If you guys have any suggestions for other events etc. Do let us know!

The Arklands
Admin

https://thearklands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum